quinta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2013

Two lives, one reason why

Two men came from so far,
They received no signs from sky,
Neither do they follow any star.
And we know,
They don’t listen their hearts.

They arrived at my front door.
I will not forget anymore.
The next few days,
Will be excellent for me,
Especially for my family.

They opened their things,
And there were many gifts.
Nice things,
Interesting meanings,
Good candy,
Things for Cris,
A blue tie for me;
A surprise from Tim.

But right there, in there,
There were,
Things that are not material,
Even not touchable,
But it is reachable.

Inside their hearts,
They bring greetings,
And lot of happiness,
And the reason for this.
They brought love,
For everyone everywhere.
Love for all,
Love to share,
Love from source of love,
Love from Jehovah God.

I don’t know if I deserve it,
Such a nice visit.
But let me tell a prophecy:
My house,
Will be your house.
My food,
Will be your food.
But my God already is your God.

That’s why,
I thank you Timothy,
I thank you Travis.
But promises me,
Whenever you want,
Whenever you need,
Come back again, please.
                                                       December 2013


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário